G-Startup takes place Oct. 19 and Oct. 20th during Global Mobile Internet Conference – scroll down for schedule. Your App Conference badge gets you full access.
G-Startup is the platform for the most innovative mobile Internet startups, hosted at GMIC. Prior to the conference, 20 startups will be selected to participate in the G-Startup Competition, giving them the opportunity to pitch their startup to a panel of judges comprised of influential venture capitalists, angel investors, and industry leaders from around the world.
Go head-to-head with the most innovative startups in mobile Internet!
20 Startups + 2 Tracks = One Winner in Each Track
20 pre-selected finalists will pitch at the G-Startup Competition, engage in a round of Q&A, and be judged by a panel of top level venture capitalists and angel investors.
G-Startup competition has two tracks
|Seed/Early-Stage Giving young companies the chance to prove their worth and showcase their innovation to a panel of serial entrepreneurs and angel investors||Growth-Stage Offering the chance for growing startups to battle it out and gain the chance to pitch in front of respected VCs as well as reach top media exposure|
Startups Participating in G-Startup Will Receive
- Face to face feedback from the G-Startup mentors
- 10 minute pitch in front of Top VC’s / Investors
- Q&A and feedback from top VCs, angels, and entrepreneurs
- 3 Complimentary GMIC SV Executive passes
- 1 Free Exhibition booth
- 1 pass to the VIP Welcome dinner
G-Startup Winner Prizes
- Pitch on the GMIC Main Stage
- A chance to join InnoSpring, Chinaccelerator, and Plug and Play incubation programs
- Many service prizes & tech gadgets from sponsors to come!